Monday, November 5, 2012

1970s ViNTAGE BAND, CONCERT, TOUR & PROMO T SHIRTS!

Well, it finally happened...I found and old box of band shirts from the mid to late 70s and early 80s all packed up years ago and never touched.  I mean these are the real rare ones, some that I have never seen in my years of research and thrifting! Some are listed right now if you want to just jump right there.

Vintage tour shirts from SUPERTRAMP, ELTON JOHN, THE RAMONES, BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN, THE KNACK, THIN LIZZY, THE POLICE, TOM PETTY, FLEETWOOD MAC, URIAH HEEP, BILLY JOEL, CHICAGO, CLARENCE CLEMONS, & JEFFERSON STARSHIP...Real Rare Stuff.





















Also amazing, are the shirt brands from these: 


 
 
 


       
      
   


2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness... I am so incredibly envious right now. Especially the last supertramp shirt is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete